Thursday, June 25, 2009

Concert Frenzy!!!!!

Well, needless to say it's been a few weeks since I last updated my blog. I've decided that this is the summer I say yes to almost anything. As result, I had plans to got to Virginia Beach (which, sadly, was cancelled), Nashville, Memphis, San Francisco, Gulf Shores, and Destin (which I'm having to cancel as well). I've already been to see Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert (and Blake Shelton), Kenny Chesney, Mikey Wax, Nathan Angelo (who was AMAZING!!!), Tim Brantley, and Josh Hoge (who was really good also). You may have never heard the the last four but you should DEFINITELY go to itunes and listen to their stuff. I'm going to see Billy Courington and Sugarland tonight, and my sister in law, Brittany & a couple of my friends, Rebecca and Andi, are going with me. I'm not a huge Sugarland fan, but I really like their music and I know they'll put on a great show. I'm leaving a week from today for Memphis, and I can't wait! I'll be going with my "Favorite Girls" Mandy, Lindsey, Melanie and Gina for the New Kids On The Block concert. I'm going to go ahead and give Mandy a birthday shoutout on this weeks blog, since we'll be celebrating on Friday while we're there. Stay tuned to hear all about our adventures in Memphis!!! We'll be hitting all the Waffle House's in town looking for the New Kid's after the show. I didn't have time to get my "Hey Donnie, I'm a big girl now" shirt made up, so hopefully my unbelieveable good looks will just have to capture his attention.

San Francisco
We're driving back to Birmingham on Friday, and then bright and early Saturday morning (July 4th) I'll be flying out to visit my out in the beautiful city of San Francisco. My aunt and her family actually live in a city called Livermore, but I'm super pumped about going and visiting the fam! For those of you who know me best, you know I'm someone who likes to be going all the time. My aunt's the same way, so I know we'll have tons of places to visit and sights to see. The last time I was there, her daughters were in school, so we had to be back early every afternoon, but this time they'll be out of school so we should have tons of stuff we'll be able to do. I'll be back in a few weeks to update you all on what went on while I was there, but in the mean time, have you been to San Francisco? What are some things I should do while I'm there, and please, spare me the jokes!

1 comment:

  1. I was just telling Tami, Kim and Ms. Gail that you go non-stop and I do not know how you keep up or afford it :). I'm excited about Memphis!!

    ReplyDelete

My Favorite Blogs